Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘LIFEAID, ‘FITAID’, 'FOCUSAID,' 'IMMUNITYAID,' 'PARTYAID,' 'GOLFERAID,' ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO BOX 761 - Santa Cruz, CA 95061. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you do not want to allow cookies to be used, please disable them on your browser.
- We reserve the right to use your email address and any other personally identifiable information that you provide to us to respond to you and to send you marketing materials for our own products and services.
- If you no longer wish to receive materials from us or would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected] Alternatively, if you receive materials from us by email you can make use of the "opt-out" provision in our communications so that we know that you no longer wish to receive any materials from us.
- Generally, we will not disclose the personally identifiable information that we collect through your use of our website to unaffiliated third parties. We will not share your information with outside parties who wish to market other products and services to you. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including order fulfillment and website-related services such as web hosting, to improve website-related services and features, to perform maintenance services, and to distribute advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information that we collect to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) to comply with the law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, safety and security of LIFEAID Beverage Company and its employees, our website visitors, and/or the public.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION AND CORRESPONDENCE: Membership may be cancelled at anytime. Cancellation must be received in writing or email prior to the next month’s shipment of LIFEAID product.
- Cancellations and all written correspondence can be sent by email to: [email protected] or mail to LIFEAID Beverage Company Europe Bv Hendrik Figeeweg 3F, Unit Q5, 2031BJ Haarlem Netherlands.
- CREDIT CARD: Credit card information is maintained with strict confidentiality.
- PAYMENT: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- All orders are insured against physical loss and damage while in transit. Please contact us immediately if there is a problem with your delivery.
- RETURNS: Returns of unopened product can be sent to LIFEAID Beverage Company Europe Bv Hendrik Figeeweg 3F, Unit Q5, 2031BJ Haarlem Netherlands.. Please include original product and invoice with your return. Upon receipt of unopened product, a refund will be issued within 30 days for the purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee. Postage and Delivery is to be paid by the customer.
- FITAID is owned and operated by LIFEAID Beverage Co.
Please send returns to:
***Remember to include order# along with all returns***
If you have any further questions concerning our exchange/return policy, feel free to contact us (888) 558-1113 or directly on our contact us page.
Please review contents of order immediately after receiving. If there are any issues/damage(s) to item(s) in your order when received, please be sure to bring it to our attention within 3 days of receiving so we can resolve the issue for you.