Career Opportunities at LIFEAID Beverage Co.
Interested in joining our growing team of purpose-driven, health-conscious men and women who are dedicated to embodying the LIFEAID brand, helping to leave the world a healthier place than we found it? Find out more about our company and current employment opportunities below.
LIFEAID Beverage Co. is an independent company still led by our founders — Dr. Aaron Hinde and Orion Melehan — who represent a new generation of entrepreneurs focused on corporate responsibility and stewardship. They believe that true success isn’t success at all if not shared. Our small team is comprised of a group of talented, dedicated individuals who love what they do and are proud to stand behind our brand.
Our Core Values
Area Sales Associate Italy
The LIFEAID Area Sales Associate (ASA) is responsible for visiting leads and accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to achieve sales objectives. ASA will take ownership of the LIFEAID Beverage Co line for his or her designated geography. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person. This person is proficient in communication, management and timekeeping.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
• Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers
• Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
• Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Successful sales call strategies
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written
• Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills
• Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
• Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and
• Ability to travel between many accounts each day.
Don't see a listing for your dream job, but still interested in working for LIFEAID? Submit a general application via [email protected] — tell us why you'd be the perfect fit for our team, and we will include your application when we review submissions for future openings.